Harlem Park to Park has partnered with The Classical Theater of Harlem and Hip Hop Theater Festival to give locals a wonderful night out uptown. Purchase a ticket to SEED, a play by Radha Blank and bring your receipt or ticket stub from SEED to participating Harlem Park to Park restaurants listed in the picture for brunch or dinner (or select retailers for services) and receive special discounts and free offers starting today, September 16 through October 9.To purchase tickets for SEED, visit www.seedtheplay.com.
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Harlem Arts Festival opens 2014 artist application, application fee lowered
- Hey Harlem, we are getting free wifi
- Mobile City Services comes to Harlem, opened in October at 1469 Fifth Avenue
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer spotted in Harlem!
- It’s grand opening weekend at Park 112 in Harlem
- Harlem holiday lighting events, Marcus Garvey Park December 5 and Frederick Douglass Circle December 12
- Wreath making class happening in Harlem December 7, learn from Katrina Parris Flowers
- Museum of Food and Drink launches new program in East Harlem, MOFAD Roundtable
- Corner Social hosting Ladies Holiday Party December 4
- Want a Harlem t-shirt? Keep Harlem, Harlem tees now available
- Harlem, reminder tomorrow November 30 is Small Business Saturday
- The Park 112 in Harlem plans to open November 29
- Balanced Pilates in Harlem is open for business
- Lido Harlem offering wine and dinner tastings for upcoming holiday season
- Ballet Hispanico returns to Apollo Theater with three new works and live music
- Pilates studio coming to Harlem?
- Attend Harlem Holiday Lights November 21
- The Things to do in Harlem: Studio Museum Harlem to launch Metal Fabulous
- The History Of Veterans Day From Harlem To Hollywood
- Harlem’s first Red Lobster set to open to the public November 11, next to the Apollo Theater