The new nail salon called Coco Young wants all of us Harlemites to know what a mani/pedi will cost if you go there-based on the photo below! It appears the salon, located on Frederick Douglass Blvd between 113th and 114th Street, wants $4 more from customers if they go on a weekend! Hmm. I wonder how that is going to play out given Z Nails on 116th Street has one flat rate no matter what day you walk in. I believe Polished Fingertips up the street on FDB is the same. Harlem gals, what do you think? Will you pay more on the weekend to get your hands and feet done at this new nail salon scheduled to open soon?
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Blujeen in Harlem now open
- Harlem Standard opening on 115th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd, aka Harlem’s restaurant row
- Marcus Samuelsson’s second Harlem restaurant Streetbird Rotisserie opens Thursday, here’s the menu
- Harlem Arts Festival Annual Gala April 2
- Spend Easter Sunday at Harlem Shake
- Easter Egg Hunt in Harlem March 28, Free
- Should West Harlem receive ferry service from NJ to NYC? District 7 Councilmember Mark Levine says Yes!
- Gazillionaire father to actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus donates art collection to Harlem non-profit
- Guess which Harlem brownstone landed the front cover of Architectural Digest for March?
- Harlem’s Neil Patrick Harris Promo For New Show
- East Harlem’s La Casa Azul Friday Cinema Series in January
- Blujeen arriving on FDB is by Chef Lance Knowling
- The sign says blujeen, another restaurant coming to Harlem’s restaurant row
- Is Harlem Skin Clinic moving into former ModSquad space on FDB?
- Adorable hat store opens on 116th Street in Harlem, Shatzi Life offering holiday discount
- Marcus Samuelsson’s next restaurant opening? Harlem’s restaurant row says NYT
- Why Harlem should shop Black Friday at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse on 125th Street
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris explains to Charlie Rose why he lives in Harlem
- Love a big gulp? 7-Eleven opening its first location soon in Central Harlem
- View rendering of new Harlem condo going up on 110th and Central Park North