Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and is ready for a busy Holiday Season. I know I am ready and one of the events I plan to check out this weekend, Nov 30-Dec 2, in Harlem is Flan Tasting! Yup, we can all indulge in all the flan we want from HerFlan.com at The Mink Building located at 1361 Amsterdam Avenue at West 127th Street. And the next best part, is that this event is FREE! SoHarlem.org has organized this event for one of its entrepreneurs, Sandra Hernandez, who has been creating rich tasting flan for more than a decade. All the details are listed below. See you there!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Mobile City Services comes to Harlem, opened in October at 1469 Fifth Avenue
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer spotted in Harlem!
- It’s grand opening weekend at Park 112 in Harlem
- Harlem holiday lighting events, Marcus Garvey Park December 5 and Frederick Douglass Circle December 12
- Wreath making class happening in Harlem December 7, learn from Katrina Parris Flowers
- Museum of Food and Drink launches new program in East Harlem, MOFAD Roundtable
- Corner Social hosting Ladies Holiday Party December 4
- Want a Harlem t-shirt? Keep Harlem, Harlem tees now available
- Harlem, reminder tomorrow November 30 is Small Business Saturday
- The Park 112 in Harlem plans to open November 29
- Balanced Pilates in Harlem is open for business
- Lido Harlem offering wine and dinner tastings for upcoming holiday season
- Ballet Hispanico returns to Apollo Theater with three new works and live music
- Pilates studio coming to Harlem?
- Attend Harlem Holiday Lights November 21
- The Things to do in Harlem: Studio Museum Harlem to launch Metal Fabulous
- The History Of Veterans Day From Harlem To Hollywood
- Harlem’s first Red Lobster set to open to the public November 11, next to the Apollo Theater
- Attend Brownstone Live November 9, a live show and art gallery a Harlem brownstone
- Has Harlem’s Masjid Aqsa Mosque been evicted from Frederick Douglass Blvd location?