Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and is ready for a busy Holiday Season. I know I am ready and one of the events I plan to check out this weekend, Nov 30-Dec 2, in Harlem is Flan Tasting! Yup, we can all indulge in all the flan we want from HerFlan.com at The Mink Building located at 1361 Amsterdam Avenue at West 127th Street. And the next best part, is that this event is FREE! SoHarlem.org has organized this event for one of its entrepreneurs, Sandra Hernandez, who has been creating rich tasting flan for more than a decade. All the details are listed below. See you there!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Guess which Harlem brownstone landed the front cover of Architectural Digest for March?
- Harlem’s Neil Patrick Harris Promo For New Show
- East Harlem’s La Casa Azul Friday Cinema Series in January
- Blujeen arriving on FDB is by Chef Lance Knowling
- The sign says blujeen, another restaurant coming to Harlem’s restaurant row
- Is Harlem Skin Clinic moving into former ModSquad space on FDB?
- Adorable hat store opens on 116th Street in Harlem, Shatzi Life offering holiday discount
- Marcus Samuelsson’s next restaurant opening? Harlem’s restaurant row says NYT
- Why Harlem should shop Black Friday at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse on 125th Street
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris explains to Charlie Rose why he lives in Harlem
- Love a big gulp? 7-Eleven opening its first location soon in Central Harlem
- View rendering of new Harlem condo going up on 110th and Central Park North
- Melba’s Restaurant in Harlem to host Sunday gospel brunch on 125th Street
- Lara Land of Harlem’s Land Yoga strikes a different pose, a reblog
- See Beyond The Lights in Harlem November 6, Free
- Corner bodega in Harlem to become new home for Kennedy Fried Chicken and Pizza
- Lo Lo’s Seafood Shack opening on West 116th in Harlem
- Harlem’s MODSquad Cycles will close at end of October
- Amaretto Espresso Bar in Harlem is open, located on Frederick Douglass Blvd and 115th
- Amaretto Espresso Bar coming to Harlem’s restaurant row