Harlem is getting another dining option for what seems like the gazillionth time! So many new Harlem restaurants opening up lately. HarlemGal Inc has heard directly from the PR firm representing Joe’s Crab Shack, which is a Houston, Texas-based company, and they have confirmed the Harlem branch of Joe’s Crab Shack will be opening to the public on July 30. There were a lot of dates floating around online about the grand opening, but HarlemGal Inc has the lowdown and the official opening for the public is July 30.
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Blujeen in Harlem now open
- Harlem Standard opening on 115th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd, aka Harlem’s restaurant row
- Marcus Samuelsson’s second Harlem restaurant Streetbird Rotisserie opens Thursday, here’s the menu
- Harlem Arts Festival Annual Gala April 2
- Spend Easter Sunday at Harlem Shake
- Easter Egg Hunt in Harlem March 28, Free
- Should West Harlem receive ferry service from NJ to NYC? District 7 Councilmember Mark Levine says Yes!
- Gazillionaire father to actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus donates art collection to Harlem non-profit
- Guess which Harlem brownstone landed the front cover of Architectural Digest for March?
- Harlem’s Neil Patrick Harris Promo For New Show
- East Harlem’s La Casa Azul Friday Cinema Series in January
- Blujeen arriving on FDB is by Chef Lance Knowling
- The sign says blujeen, another restaurant coming to Harlem’s restaurant row
- Is Harlem Skin Clinic moving into former ModSquad space on FDB?
- Adorable hat store opens on 116th Street in Harlem, Shatzi Life offering holiday discount
- Marcus Samuelsson’s next restaurant opening? Harlem’s restaurant row says NYT
- Why Harlem should shop Black Friday at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse on 125th Street
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris explains to Charlie Rose why he lives in Harlem
- Love a big gulp? 7-Eleven opening its first location soon in Central Harlem
- View rendering of new Harlem condo going up on 110th and Central Park North