Silvana in Harlem, located on 116th Street between Frederick Douglass Blvd. and Manhattan Avenue, is changing things up a bit this coming Saturday. They are hosting two circus performances on August 17 for families with infants, ages 6 to 12 months! The first performance is at 10 am and the second is at 1 pm. The costs to attend is $10 and a reservation is required by calling 646-692-4935. (If I had an infant, I would definitely attend this event, wink, wink). Harlem families, check this event out! See additional details below!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Mobile City Services comes to Harlem, opened in October at 1469 Fifth Avenue
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer spotted in Harlem!
- It’s grand opening weekend at Park 112 in Harlem
- Harlem holiday lighting events, Marcus Garvey Park December 5 and Frederick Douglass Circle December 12
- Wreath making class happening in Harlem December 7, learn from Katrina Parris Flowers
- Museum of Food and Drink launches new program in East Harlem, MOFAD Roundtable
- Corner Social hosting Ladies Holiday Party December 4
- Want a Harlem t-shirt? Keep Harlem, Harlem tees now available
- Harlem, reminder tomorrow November 30 is Small Business Saturday
- The Park 112 in Harlem plans to open November 29
- Balanced Pilates in Harlem is open for business
- Lido Harlem offering wine and dinner tastings for upcoming holiday season
- Ballet Hispanico returns to Apollo Theater with three new works and live music
- Pilates studio coming to Harlem?
- Attend Harlem Holiday Lights November 21
- The Things to do in Harlem: Studio Museum Harlem to launch Metal Fabulous
- The History Of Veterans Day From Harlem To Hollywood
- Harlem’s first Red Lobster set to open to the public November 11, next to the Apollo Theater
- Attend Brownstone Live November 9, a live show and art gallery a Harlem brownstone
- Has Harlem’s Masjid Aqsa Mosque been evicted from Frederick Douglass Blvd location?