Harlem Salsa, an organization that hosts dancing every second and fourth Friday of the month after work at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que at 700 West 125th, is hosting a toy drive this evening, December 13. The toy drive is to support Veterans and their families that are struggling to make ends meet. The event starts at 6 pm. Immediately following is Harlem Salsa Friday After Work. See details below!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Toy drive in Harlem this evening, Harlem Salsa hosting at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- Harlem Arts Festival opens 2014 artist application, application fee lowered
- Hey Harlem, we are getting free wifi
- Mobile City Services comes to Harlem, opened in October at 1469 Fifth Avenue
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer spotted in Harlem!
- It’s grand opening weekend at Park 112 in Harlem
- Harlem holiday lighting events, Marcus Garvey Park December 5 and Frederick Douglass Circle December 12
- Wreath making class happening in Harlem December 7, learn from Katrina Parris Flowers
- Museum of Food and Drink launches new program in East Harlem, MOFAD Roundtable
- Corner Social hosting Ladies Holiday Party December 4
- Want a Harlem t-shirt? Keep Harlem, Harlem tees now available
- Harlem, reminder tomorrow November 30 is Small Business Saturday
- The Park 112 in Harlem plans to open November 29
- Balanced Pilates in Harlem is open for business
- Lido Harlem offering wine and dinner tastings for upcoming holiday season
- Ballet Hispanico returns to Apollo Theater with three new works and live music
- Pilates studio coming to Harlem?
- Attend Harlem Holiday Lights November 21
- The Things to do in Harlem: Studio Museum Harlem to launch Metal Fabulous
- The History Of Veterans Day From Harlem To Hollywood