Word has it that a new fish market will be opening in Harlem on 131st Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd. We hear construction is completed. However, the place needs to pass inspection. Stay tuned. As more information becomes available, we will pass along.
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Spend Easter Sunday at Harlem Shake
- Easter Egg Hunt in Harlem March 28, Free
- Should West Harlem receive ferry service from NJ to NYC? District 7 Councilmember Mark Levine says Yes!
- Gazillionaire father to actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus donates art collection to Harlem non-profit
- Guess which Harlem brownstone landed the front cover of Architectural Digest for March?
- Harlem’s Neil Patrick Harris Promo For New Show
- East Harlem’s La Casa Azul Friday Cinema Series in January
- Blujeen arriving on FDB is by Chef Lance Knowling
- The sign says blujeen, another restaurant coming to Harlem’s restaurant row
- Is Harlem Skin Clinic moving into former ModSquad space on FDB?
- Adorable hat store opens on 116th Street in Harlem, Shatzi Life offering holiday discount
- Marcus Samuelsson’s next restaurant opening? Harlem’s restaurant row says NYT
- Why Harlem should shop Black Friday at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse on 125th Street
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris explains to Charlie Rose why he lives in Harlem
- Love a big gulp? 7-Eleven opening its first location soon in Central Harlem
- View rendering of new Harlem condo going up on 110th and Central Park North
- Melba’s Restaurant in Harlem to host Sunday gospel brunch on 125th Street
- Lara Land of Harlem’s Land Yoga strikes a different pose, a reblog
- See Beyond The Lights in Harlem November 6, Free
- Corner bodega in Harlem to become new home for Kennedy Fried Chicken and Pizza