Dec 8, 2010 @ 11:56
We walked along 125th Street last night to see the holidays lights in Harlem, which are now on and hanging from East to West!
The hanging holiday lights on 125th Street look wonderful and are different depending on which part of the street you’re walking. We noticed snowflakes hang from Adam Clayton Powell Blvd and 125th on heading West. Then from ACP Blvd and 125th on heading East stars lining the street! Did anyone else notice this?
We also encountered a special treat when walking along 125th Street in Harlem last night, FREE hot chocolate from Starbucks! They were giving free cups of hot chocolate out to those that were passing by looking at lights! Nice!
So have you seen the “Holiday Lights on 125?” If so, tell us what you think!
Search this blog
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
- CitiBike station spotted on Frederick Douglass Blvd in Harlem
- Karaoke Night in Harlem begins September 4th
- Ganache Coffee coming to Harlem restaurant row not Honeycomb Burgers
- Meryl Streep spotted in Harlem, The Papers’ cast dine at Row House
- Harlem-based Black Nuns joining real estate madness, selling historic location
- NYC KidsFest brings Performing Artists to Morningside Park, Sunday June 18