Jun 19, 2011 @ 9:44
We continue our series called Inside Harlem Tavern. We recently told you about how Harlem Tavern is going unisex all the way with their toilets. Let’s now turn our attention to the fun facts about the bar and restaurant opening up on the corner of 116th and Frederick Douglass Blvd.
- Total square footage: more than 6,000 square-foot
- Seating: 150 inside, 150 outside
- Outdoor light fixtures: designed similar to look like the ones in Central Park
- Music: weekend brunches with live jazz
- Culture: art from nearby galleries
- And exact address and phone number: 2153 FDB and 212-866-4500
We have a pretty good idea on when Harlem Tavern is opening so stay tuned.