On popular demand, Harlem’s Frederick Douglass Boulevard Alliance Association is back with another local event. This time its focused on the Holidays and its indoors. If you recall, a few weeks ago FBDA successfully executed the first Harlem Pop Up Greenmarket. It was a hit! Now their second event is going to take place from 12pm – 6pm on Saturday, December 15th at 2280 Frederick Douglass Blvd between 122nd and 123rd in the large vacant commercial space. There will be several local restaurants serving food, such as Lido Harlem, Harlem Tavern, 5 and Diamond Harlem, Zoma, Chocolat, along with local businesses like Land Yoga and Harlem Skin Clinic. See all the details below. See you at the next Harlem Pop-Up!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Shrine World Music Venue in Harlem turns 10
- Bo’s Bagels in Harlem now open
- Beginner ballet classes now offered at Harlem Tae Kwan Do, classes start March 11
- Is Melba’s restaurant in Harlem open or closed?
- Bo’s Bagels expected to open soon in Harlem
- Harlem Globetrotters to be in Harlem February 15, meet up at noon
- Little Bean Coffee coming to Harlem, 111 Central Park North location opens January 22
- The Cecil in Harlem to close after three years
- Harlem organizations partner with FIT to present Harlem Holiday Windows, free tours provided
- Harlem School of the Arts Wé McDonald makes finalist on NBC’s The Voice
- Harlem, let’s make history with her
- RDV Harlem expected to open soon
- Beloved Apollo Theater in Harlem declines Trump Campaign event
- Organic Forever in Harlem to close its doors
- Get fit: Classes in Harlem Offered at Only $10 Per Class
- Experience Harlem unveils app, download it now
- Cafeine Urban Espresso in Harlem taking over former 5 and Diamond space, RDV Bistro to open
- Go clubbing in Harlem at the new Club by Dominik Mager
- Is Trader Joe’s eyeing retail space at Circa Central Park in Harlem?
- Citi Bike inching it’s way into Central Harlem