Dec 8, 2010 @ 14:52
If you were wondering who sits on the Board for the famous Apollo Theater in Harlem, wonder no more. Around noon today, the Apollo notified several constituents that last night, (I guess after the holiday lighting event?) they elected seven new board members for its 2010-2011 Winter/Spring Season.
The new directors are Marcus Samuelsson, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Leslie Uggams, Luis A. Miranda Jr., Maya Harris, Marcella A. Jones, and Ingrid Saunders Jones.
Congrats to the new board members and good to know for us Harlemites!
Search this blog
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
- CitiBike station spotted on Frederick Douglass Blvd in Harlem
- Karaoke Night in Harlem begins September 4th