Jun 27, 2011 @ 13:42
If you’re surfing through Facebook daily like I am, you can find some deals. I just came across this deal/coupon shown below by Urban Garden Center located at 116th and Park Avenue. If you like/follow them on twitter, Facebook, or tumblr, you can receive a 15 percent discount. They are giving out this coupon through their social networks as a way of saying “thanks” to those who interact with them. Not a bad way to say “thank you.” Check out Urban Garden Center on Facebook!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Pingback: ‘Prince of New Orleans’ to open Davell Underground in Spanish Harlem | HarlemGal Inc.
Pingback: Weekend Harlem Must Dos, Lido sidewalk cafe, Urban Garden Center sale and Marcus & Macy’s | HarlemGal Inc.
RSS Subscribed! Great informational resource,I will tell a friend 🙂