A reader recently dropped in a tip on Twitter saying that the space where Obama Chicken on St Nicholas Ave and 116th in Harlem is being worked on. Our reader asked a worker on site “what’s up?” and the worker responded with “a fish market is coming.” Interesting! Isn’t there another fish market store on 116th closer to Lenox Ave? Either way, if a fish market does open in the old Obama Chicken location that would be another nice option to have in this area of Harlem! Yes or no?
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Yes, I hope it’s a nicer one than the one close to Lenox Ave. The folks that go into the one close to the Lenox one litter the sidewalks with their steamed/fried schrimp from the store.