Nail salons are becoming just as popular as new restaurants in Central Harlem. The same Twitter follower who told us about Lilac Nail & Spa on 110th Street between Frederick Douglass Blvd and Manhattan Avenue now tells HarlemGal Inc there’s another nail salon place opening on FDB between Levain Bakery and Harlem Tavern. It’s called Chic Nail & Spa at 2163 FDB. The sign on the door says coming in July 2013! So stay tuned!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Hi Harlemgal! Chic Nail & Spa’s grand opening will be this week, but our doors are already open if you want to pop in for some quick, discounted service! Happy Monday 🙂
Thank you for the heads up on your opening! Much appreciated!