Harlem Salsa, an organization that hosts dancing every second and fourth Friday of the month after work at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que at 700 West 125th, is hosting a toy drive this evening, December 13. The toy drive is to support Veterans and their families that are struggling to make ends meet. The event starts at 6 pm. Immediately following is Harlem Salsa Friday After Work. See details below!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
ALL THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!NOW LETS CLEAN UP HARLEM WEST 128 STREET BETWEEN LENOX AND FIFTH AVE OF ONE THE WORST DRUG DEALING GANGS TERRORIZING OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!