Mount Morris Park Community Improvement Association, a Harlem based 501(c) (3) non-profit community organization, is looking for a college-bound Harlem high school senior! Why? The organization’s Scholarship Fund will award a $4,000 scholarship-1,000 renewable annually for four years-to a college-bound high school senior, who resides in Central Harlem from 110th Street to 135th Street, between Morningside and Third Avenues.
The application deadline is June 1 and the scholarship requirements are below. Click here to apply.
· Graduating high school seniors living in the greater Mount Morris Park/Central Harlem Community, from 110th Street to 135th Street, between Morningside and Third Avenues
· Student must have a C+ (75%) or better grade point average
· Student must have participated in a community service project
· Student must have accepted admission to a two or four-year college or university
· Student must demonstrate financial need by completing FAFSA application