There have been several attempts to open a full service hamburger joint on or near Frederick Douglass Blvd, aka Harlem’s restaurant row, in past years but none have either succeeded to open or stay open. Now Harlem Pizza Co, which has its pizza joint on 116th Street, is hoping to be sort of the first to open a restaurant on row dedicated to hamburgers with a place called Harlem Burger! The signage is up on 118&FDB, a good indicator that it’s opening soon.
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
I have high hopes for HARLEM BURGER to be an affordable option for neighbors. The Harlem neighborhood ks out pricing neighbors http://buff.ly/1B4lUnh
Are they going to do delivery? I don’t see them on Seamless…but yet Harlem Pizza Co. is there on Seamless.