Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Tag Archives: Easter in Harlem
Meet the Easter Bunny this weekend in Harlem! There is an Easter Egg Hunt planned this Saturday for kids 1-8 where fun games will be offered along with the opportunity to meet and have a photo with the Easter Bunny. To attend, a registration is required. See details below:
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2015
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Place: P.S. 76 Gymnasium – 220 W. 121st Street
To Register: www.HarlemEggHunt.com
This event is sponsored by Renaissance Church, however there is nothing religious about the event. The goal is to serve families in the community.
There is a Harlem Easter Egg Hunt happening this Saturday, April 19, at My Gym at 258 St. Nicholas Avenue for children ages 1-7. The event is free. There will be fun games and the Easter Bunny will be present for photos. The organizers are asking for interested participants to register online. To register, visit: www.HarlemEggHunt.com
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2014
Time: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Place: My Gym – 258 St. Nicholas Ave
On Easter Sunday, April 20, at 2:00 pm, Harlem Shake will be partnering with Susie Q, a local celebrity fitness trainer and clothing designer, to offer guests an afternoon of line dancing, an Easter egg hunt, plus prizes and good food. Harlem Shake will be serving two Easter themed milkshakes on Easter Sunday. The Funny Bunny is a hazelnut chocolate shake with a chocolate Easter bunny hidden inside, or the Kool Peeps, a pistachio flavored shake topped with Peeps candy. Signature items from the regular menu like specialty burgers, fries and shakes will also be available for purchase.
Harlem Shake Easter celebrations will be: