Mar 28, 2011 @ 11:20
We were eating recently at Les Ambassades in Harlem and could not help but notice the signs on each eating table that said “coming soon, new location at 341 Lenox Ave.” It looks like Les Ambassades is still moving forward with it’s plans to open up another/second location in Harlem and wants it’s customers to know! Good for them! This new location would be right next to Maysles Cinema according to Google Maps. As for the timing of when this new place will open, it is still unknown. Has anyone heard anything? As always, time will tell!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Pingback: Lido Harlem joining the sidewalk seating club soon? | HarlemGal Inc.
Pingback: Lido Harlem joining sidewalk seating club soon? | HarlemGal Inc.
Pingback: It’s the Harlem re-shuffle says UK-based The Independent | HarlemGal Inc.