Michelin “Bib Gourmand” restaurant picks under $40 for New York City were recently announced. Two Harlem restaurants made the list again and one new Harlem restaurant was added. El Paso Taqueria, located at 1642 Lexington Avenue or 237 E. 116th Street or 64 E. 97th Street, made the list for the very first time! Congrats to the Spanish Harlem restaurant known for cooking and serving good Mexican food!
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, located in the West Harlem area and Zoma, located on the southeast corner of 113th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd. made the list again! Good for them!
In total three restaurants made the list. Click here to see the complete list. Who else from Harlem do you think should have made the list of best restaurants under $40?
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here