More information has come in regarding the pop-up farmers market planned for October 11 at The Harlem Treasure Chest. According to a flier, this event is being organized by the Frederick Douglass Boulevard Alliance, Grow NYC Green Market and Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer. It starts at 4 pm and ends at 9 pm on the corner of 117th Street and FDB. Prepared food will be provided by 5 and Diamond Harlem, Lido Harlem and Harlem Tavern. For additional details, see flier below.
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
A nighttime farmer’s market. What a great idea! And they mentioned my favorite word…food.
Yes, love the concept too. Looking forward to it!