On popular demand, Harlem’s Frederick Douglass Boulevard Alliance Association is back with another local event. This time its focused on the Holidays and its indoors. If you recall, a few weeks ago FBDA successfully executed the first Harlem Pop Up Greenmarket. It was a hit! Now their second event is going to take place from 12pm – 6pm on Saturday, December 15th at 2280 Frederick Douglass Blvd between 122nd and 123rd in the large vacant commercial space. There will be several local restaurants serving food, such as Lido Harlem, Harlem Tavern, 5 and Diamond Harlem, Zoma, Chocolat, along with local businesses like Land Yoga and Harlem Skin Clinic. See all the details below. See you at the next Harlem Pop-Up!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Dear HarlemGal, Would you kindly post about this truly magical production? Please check the PPCT of New York City website- a wonderful community based group and Leslie Kinkaid – Burby an award winner off Broadway director. (PPCH is in Inwood- north of Harlem and it has many Harlem resident members) Thank You!!! Irene
***REMINDER – ONLY 3 MORE PERFORMANCES**** * * *THIS WEEKEND:* * * *The Pied Piper Children’s Theatre of NYC* * * Presents * * *A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM* A comedy by William Shakespeare
Directed by Leslie Kincaid Burby
Saturday December 15 at 3PM and8PM
Sundays December 16 at 4PM
at the Theatre Space at Holy Trinity Church Inwood 20 Cumming Street (one block north of Dyckman)
Admission: $10 for adults $8 for children (under 16) and seniors
We hope to see you all there!
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:23 AM, HarlemGal Inc.