There is a full day of fun activities planned April 7 for the whole family in Harlem’s Morningside Park thanks to the many organization who have planned Harlem Earth Day activities in April, such as Harlem Park to Park and more! Tomorrow’s Harlem Earth Day activities will be centered around the pond near 113th Street and Manhattan Ave.
Below is a list of events for April 7. For full schedule, click here.
- 10 am Adult fitness boot camp
- 10:30 am Flat fix workshop
- 11:00 am Adult yoga, Mini dog training sessions
- 11:30 am Flat fix workshop
- 12:00 pm Children’s yoga, Mini dog training sessions
- 12:30 pm Flat fix workshop 1:00pm Mini dog training sessions, Health Screenings, Healthy beverages and snacks
These Earth Day activities are great! I went to the huge “Farm To Table” panel discussion they had last Wednesday at The Mist. The discussion was heartfelt and engaging–and I learned a lot. I would encourage everybody to attend at least one of them. Obviously Harlem Park 2 Park put a lot of work into organizing them.
Thanks HarlemGal for letting me know about them.
@Ray. Thanks for letting us know the panel discussion went well. Good to hear and I’m sure the organizers will appreciate your positive feedback. As always, thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated.