I was walking along Frederick Douglass Blvd in Harlem this evening (May 10) and noticed new signage was up where the old Posh Paws was located, 2121 FDB. The purplish awning says HarlemYo!, Frozen Yogurt, Burritos, Smoothies, Shakes and Salads. Looks like Harlem’s restaurant row is getting another food/eating out option?
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
HEY, I LIVE ON 114TH STREET NOT TOO FAR FROM THERE AND I SEEN THIS STORE MANY OF TIMES ..I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW CAN I APPLY TO THE STORE ? (EXCUSE THE CAPS)
Really, do we need this in the neighborhood?