Feeling hungry for a bagel after that big snowstorm? Harlemites do not have to go far now for that big, round fluffy pan any more. Bo’s Bagels, located on 116th Street between Frederick Douglass Blvd and Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Blvd in Central Harlem, is now open for business. They have been open for about a week under a soft opening schedule, i.e. from 7 am to 1 pm. Stop by and grab a bagel and stay tuned for grand opening details.
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Who cares? no one came here when those of us born and raised ion Harlem… had to always go to H&H on Broadway for ever….. now some white folks and some NEGROIDS come and suddenly your ass is in HARLEM… I still go downtown sybil
OK good.. Please go to HnH… One less person on that long line at Bo’s..
What is going in at 123rd and Manhattan? Says “Clay” outside. I’m thinking new restaurant???
Yes, it’s another restaurant in that space! There have been several!