Jun 6, 2010 @ 18:03
Ever wondered about how to learn to butcher, prep, cook and serve lamb? Well, now is your chance to pick up that skill right here in Harlem at 5 & Diamond located at 2072 Frederick Douglass Blvd.
Starting Monday, June 7, Five & Diamond is launching its first bi-weekly supper club/cooking class. For $55 bucks a person, you can learn all the attributes of lamb! And the interesting part of this course aside from learning about the lamb, is you’ll get to learn from bad boy chef Ryan Skeen. Hmm…could be fun and interesting! Let’s just hope the cooking class is much better than his hand/keg stand shown below.
Search this blog
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
- CitiBike station spotted on Frederick Douglass Blvd in Harlem
- Karaoke Night in Harlem begins September 4th