Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Tag Archives: italian restaurant
Lido Italian Restaurant and Bar in Harlem will be open for July 4. They are offering a special 4th of July Brunch from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm featuring their famous Bottomless Mimosas up until 3:30pm. If you’re in the City for the 4th, here is one option to help celebrate the day!
Lido Italian Restaurant and Bar, located in the corner of 117th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd.,is having their second wine tasting dinner May 14 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m with Andrea Wobensmith, a wine expert. Wobensmith will once again take guests through five wines and pair them with the food served at Lido Harlem. The cost for the evening is $95. To make a reservation, call 646-490-8575.