Anybody follow the Seinfelds on Instagram? I do! Here’s a photo of Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld in East Harlem, according to the Mrs. Apparently, they were watching their sons play Little League Baseball over on East 112th Street! Kinda cool…huh?
In my view, the Seinfelds are demonstrating that whether one has a gazillion dollars or a few dollars, when it comes to your kid playing baseball in East Harlem or East Hampton, you’ll go!
Hope it was a good game!
Posted in 110th Street, 111 Central Park North, celebrities, Harlem, Harlem bloggers, Harlem blogs, HarlemGal, New York, New York City, NYC
Tagged baseball, East Harlem, east harlem little league baseball, Harlem, Jerry Seinfeld, Jessica Seinfeld
Jul 21, 2010 @ 23:47
The new Target located in Spanish Harlem-and scheduled to officially open on July 25-had their red carpet premiere on Tuesday, July 20 with celebrities, industry insiders and major players from the Harlem community in attendance. Marcus Samuelsson, Thelma Golden, and Albert Maysles all attended and they live right here in Harlem. Que rico!
Psst….if you were not there, no worries. HarlemCondoLife has the chisme on the entire fiesta! Escuchanos! Here is the HCL scoop on Target’s big party July 20 held at East River Plaza, which is at 116th Street and Pleasant Avenue!
- Ok, not only is Tyson Beckford gorgeous on the outside, its internal as well. Tyson took picture after picture with adoring fans for close to an hour. Can we clone him?
- Our very own Harlemite Marcus Samuelsson catched up with friend and fellow Harlemite Albert Maysles during his dish demonstration in the P-Fresh section. They both live in Harlem cause they know we are a super cool community.
- The busiest canine on the planet took time out for pictures. Bullseye the Target dog posed politely for pictures with event revelers. The line was so long it looked like folks waiting in line to enter The Apollo Theater!
- Models Ubah Hassan and Hollis Wakeema posing for fan photos while they compared bathing suit selections from the Target Harlem Designer collections. Samuelsson’s model wife was present as well. Too much beauty and is always constant at Harlem places like Zoma on Frederick Douglass Blvd.
- Isabel and Rubin Toledo having a hard time deciding on which bag from their Target collection to purchase. I love handbags. Need I say more…must get one soon!
- Makeup guru and Target design partner Sonia Kashuk shopping with her family and adding Target Harlem Designer goods and toys to her cart. I buy Kashuk’s perfume and make-up brushes all the time. Now, it will be so much easier to get!
Looking forward to shopping at Target. Want to know what the store looks like inside? Stay tuned.
Posted in business, fashion, Harlem, shopping
Tagged Adrienne Bailon, Albert Maysles, bethenny frankel, Celebrity, Davina Reeves, East River Plaza, Elizabeth Banks, Hollis Wakeema, Jerry Seinfeld, Jessica Seinfeld, Joanna Garcia, Katrina Bowden, Kelly Rowland, marcus samuelsson, Marsha Thomason, Michelle Trachtenberg, Reverend Run, Rhonda Ross, Ruben and Isabel Toledo, Russell Simmons, Selita Ebanks, Sonia Kashuk, Stephen Burrows, Target, Thelma Golden, Tracee Ellis Ross, Tracy Reese, Tyson Beckford, Ubah Hassan