In their neighborhood highlights section, NYCgo.com, the official guide to the Big Apple, is featuring Harlem this week in “14 great things to see and do” informing online readers and subscribers that this part of Manhattan is the place to be!
NYCgo says “Harlem is unquestionably happening. Buoyed by an influx of former downtowners and embolden by a tradition of culture and creativity, Harlem is chock-a-block with new high-end shops, restaurants, music halls, lounges and even a luxury hotel.” (They are talking about the Aloft Hotel, which will open in August 2010). The site continues telling its readers that Harlem is “sleek, chic and sophisticated.” I could not agree more with the way NYCgo.com has described my beloved Harlem and all the to see and do items listed seem on target!
Check out the feature article here and let’s us know if you agree with the items the City listed for Harlem!
Search this blog
- New Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
- CitiBike station spotted on Frederick Douglass Blvd in Harlem
- Karaoke Night in Harlem begins September 4th
- Ganache Coffee coming to Harlem restaurant row not Honeycomb Burgers
- Meryl Streep spotted in Harlem, The Papers’ cast dine at Row House
- Harlem-based Black Nuns joining real estate madness, selling historic location
- NYC KidsFest brings Performing Artists to Morningside Park, Sunday June 18
- Whole Foods Market opening in Harlem July 21, 125th & Lenox Avenue
- Practice yoga all day long at Harlem’s Soulfest NYC
- Food and Drink Boulevard in Harlem happening May 10
- Farm-to-table restaurant opens in Harlem, Take the A train to Clay