Harlem Business Alliance notified us this morning via Twitter that they are “helping people with their taxes for free.” The free services are available on three separate days starting February 2. An appointment is required! See additional details below!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Babbalucci Italian Kitchen & Wood Burning Oven coming to Lenox Ave in Harlem, opening expected this month
- The Taxman comes to Harlem’s restaurant row, Five and Diamond seized says sign
- Blujeen in Harlem now open
- Harlem Standard opening on 115th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd, aka Harlem’s restaurant row
- Marcus Samuelsson’s second Harlem restaurant Streetbird Rotisserie opens Thursday, here’s the menu
- Harlem Arts Festival Annual Gala April 2
- Spend Easter Sunday at Harlem Shake
- Easter Egg Hunt in Harlem March 28, Free
- Should West Harlem receive ferry service from NJ to NYC? District 7 Councilmember Mark Levine says Yes!
- Gazillionaire father to actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus donates art collection to Harlem non-profit
- Guess which Harlem brownstone landed the front cover of Architectural Digest for March?
- Harlem’s Neil Patrick Harris Promo For New Show
- East Harlem’s La Casa Azul Friday Cinema Series in January
- Blujeen arriving on FDB is by Chef Lance Knowling
- The sign says blujeen, another restaurant coming to Harlem’s restaurant row
- Is Harlem Skin Clinic moving into former ModSquad space on FDB?
- Adorable hat store opens on 116th Street in Harlem, Shatzi Life offering holiday discount
- Marcus Samuelsson’s next restaurant opening? Harlem’s restaurant row says NYT
- Why Harlem should shop Black Friday at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse on 125th Street
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris explains to Charlie Rose why he lives in Harlem