Jun 13, 2011 @ 11:05
If you have been wondering when Land Yoga will open on Frederick Douglass Blvd., it is happening this week. On June 16th, the will have a soft opening, but not without thinking of others. Land Yoga will be donating $1 for each student who comes to practice to Odanadi, a non-profit which helps fight against Human Trafficking. Society Coffee is joining Land Yoga to raise money for this great cause. So if you’re around this coming Thursday morning, stop by Society Cafe or Land Yoga. They are both located on or near the corner of West 114th Street and Frederick Douglass Blvd. Om!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Pingback: Come to Land Yoga Harlem Grand Opening Celebration, discounts to be offered | HarlemGal Inc.