May 5, 2011 @ 11:35
“Look out! Here comes the Spiderman! Can he swing from a thread. Take a look overhead (or in this video). Hey, there goes the Spiderman [in Harlem],”
See the coolest video of Spiderman, or shall we say the stunt person who plays him in film, swinging under the viaduct in West Harlem, i.e. West 133rd and 12th Avenue.
The Spiderman film crew was spotted in West Harlem May 3rd and we hear the film crew might be in the same area tonight, May 5th!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Pingback: Watch Harlem in Lady Gaga’s ‘Marry the Night’ music video | HarlemGal Inc.
Pingback: Harlem plays a role in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ | HarlemGal Inc.