Lady Gaga has premiered her latest music video, “Marry The Night,” and Harlem plays a part. Watch the video. I believe she is dancing right by Fairway! Similar to the next Spiderman movie, she choose under the Viaduct in West Harlem to dance the night way in her latest music video. What is it with that part of Harlem that the entertainment industry keeps using in their films or video? I guess those high arched steel beams photograph well. See the video for yourself by clicking on the picture below!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Yes! Everyone using the Riverside bridge. I’ve always taken pics of it as a kid. I did a photoshoot not to long ago there & it came out fantastic! Glad Gaga got in on it. ..inlove with my ‘hood!