This past Tuesday, July 26, the sales and marketing team for 88 Morningside, a new Harlem condo development right across the street from Morningside Park and 122nd, held a reception to unveil their rooftop deck and celebrate their TCO, temporary certificate of occupancy. Several guests were taken around at the soiree to view available apartments and take in the view from atop. And cocktails and food treats were provided by 67 Orange Street!
I was able to take in the view from the rooftop for myself and it’s not bad at all if you’re looking for an apartment to buy in Harlem. The building has a wonderful view of Columbia University, the park, and midtown Manhattan. If you are looking for an apartment with rooftop views, check this property out!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Meryl Streep spotted in Harlem, The Papers’ cast dine at Row House
- Harlem-based Black Nuns joining real estate madness, selling historic location
- NYC KidsFest brings Performing Artists to Morningside Park, Sunday June 18
- Whole Foods Market opening in Harlem July 21, 125th & Lenox Avenue
- Practice yoga all day long at Harlem’s Soulfest NYC
- Food and Drink Boulevard in Harlem happening May 10
- Farm-to-table restaurant opens in Harlem, Take the A train to Clay
- Shrine World Music Venue in Harlem turns 10
- Bo’s Bagels in Harlem now open
- Beginner ballet classes now offered at Harlem Tae Kwan Do, classes start March 11
- Is Melba’s restaurant in Harlem open or closed?
- Bo’s Bagels expected to open soon in Harlem
- Harlem Globetrotters to be in Harlem February 15, meet up at noon
- Little Bean Coffee coming to Harlem, 111 Central Park North location opens January 22
- The Cecil in Harlem to close after three years
- Harlem organizations partner with FIT to present Harlem Holiday Windows, free tours provided
- Harlem School of the Arts Wé McDonald makes finalist on NBC’s The Voice
- Harlem, let’s make history with her
- RDV Harlem expected to open soon
- Beloved Apollo Theater in Harlem declines Trump Campaign event