This past Tuesday, July 26, the sales and marketing team for 88 Morningside, a new Harlem condo development right across the street from Morningside Park and 122nd, held a reception to unveil their rooftop deck and celebrate their TCO, temporary certificate of occupancy. Several guests were taken around at the soiree to view available apartments and take in the view from atop. And cocktails and food treats were provided by 67 Orange Street!
I was able to take in the view from the rooftop for myself and it’s not bad at all if you’re looking for an apartment to buy in Harlem. The building has a wonderful view of Columbia University, the park, and midtown Manhattan. If you are looking for an apartment with rooftop views, check this property out!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here