I just read on Facebook that the fabulous woman behind Melba’s Restaurant, i.e. Melba, will be on The View this coming Thursday, January 26 at 11 AM. That is so awesome! I think the show should be called, that day, the HarlemGal’s show! Why? Two awesome ladies, who reside in Harlem, will be sitting side by side, Sherri Shepard and Melba! Can’t wait to watch The View this Thursday!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
I truly enjoyed my visit to Me;ba’s restaurant…The food is great and the drinks are awesome. Also, you can sometimes see a celebrity or two. It’s affordable and quite quaint.
Looking forward to the show. Thanks for the post! Love Melba’s 🙂
This is so cool. The food here is special- love the eggnog waffles and sweet potato pancakes- and Melba and her staff are always absolutely wonderful to my husband and me. I couldn’t be happier for them to be on the show.
is that whats passing as good food now?
Details? Why is the food not considered “good”?
Just watched the show. Melba is a unbelievably hard working, smart businesswoman who loves what she does. Wish her success in her new ventures!