Another Harlem dining establishment is celebrating its first anniversary! Cedric French Bistro and Bar is hitting their one year mark and they are inviting everyone over to celebrate with a champagne brunch tomorrow, August 18 from noon to 6 pm. Head on over, they are offering free mimosa’s for those that dine there. And congrats to Cedric French Bistro on reaching this milestone!
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
I’ve never written a review before, but my experience at Cedric prompted me to do so. I enjoyed the location and ambiance, and the food was decent. However, the young French waitress working on Sunday night was very rude–my dish was served with an extra item that was not advertised on the menu, and when I asked for a substitution (I was allergic to the item not advertised on the menu), she charged me extra. When I brought this to her attention, she said “of course I charged you extra” and refused to remove the charge without having the manager intervene. The friends I was with are close with the manager and chipped in for the substitution, so whatever. But I reiterate–the young French waitress working Sunday night, January 19, was extremely rude.