The second annual East Harlem Harvest Festival is happening this weekend, October 27, at 116th Street and Park Avenue. The event starts and 10 am and will last until about 6 pm. See full list below of what to expect at this years East Harlem Harvest Festival.
And check out last year’s coverage of the Festival as well. We attended and had a wonderful time. See you there this weekend!
- Flea Marqueta’s 30+ Local vendors
- Urban Garden Center’s pig roast series called El Boar-rio featuring sauce infused with Riazul Tequila
- Beer Tent pouring the Harlem Brewing Company’s Sugar Hill Beer
- Live Music by Blue Maky a blues band from Columbia
- DJ Mellow G will be spinning all day at La Marqueta’s “Placita”
- Bohemia Realty and Tutubell are hosting a Children’s Zone…Face Painting, Pumpkin Painting and lawn games
- There will be a Soul Food Hut, an Empanada stand, a Popcorn stand, Cookies by our 9-year-old entrepreneur Mr. Corey’s, Coffee and Desert by La Bella Torte, a food truck
- Composting and Urban Farming workshops hosted by Dr. Eluem Blyden the creator of Phytopod (manufactured right at Urban Garden Center)
- NYRP and MillionTreesNY teamed up with Urban Garden Center to give away 100 FREE trees starting at 10