On the online look out to see how the filming of Black Ink Crew went at Harlem’s Cedric French Bistro and Bar and BAM…I came across their posting that said their Christmas tree caught on fire and burned some of their roof. Yikes! If the filming of the VH1 reality show continued as planned, they would have caught this incident on camera, which can make some good TV visuals. On a serious note though, no one was hurt in or around the Harlem restaurant, which is very good news. Whew!
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Shrine World Music Venue in Harlem turns 10
- Bo’s Bagels in Harlem now open
- Beginner ballet classes now offered at Harlem Tae Kwan Do, classes start March 11
- Is Melba’s restaurant in Harlem open or closed?
- Bo’s Bagels expected to open soon in Harlem
- Harlem Globetrotters to be in Harlem February 15, meet up at noon
- Little Bean Coffee coming to Harlem, 111 Central Park North location opens January 22
- The Cecil in Harlem to close after three years
- Harlem organizations partner with FIT to present Harlem Holiday Windows, free tours provided
- Harlem School of the Arts Wé McDonald makes finalist on NBC’s The Voice
- Harlem, let’s make history with her
- RDV Harlem expected to open soon
- Beloved Apollo Theater in Harlem declines Trump Campaign event
- Organic Forever in Harlem to close its doors
- Get fit: Classes in Harlem Offered at Only $10 Per Class
- Experience Harlem unveils app, download it now
- Cafeine Urban Espresso in Harlem taking over former 5 and Diamond space, RDV Bistro to open
- Go clubbing in Harlem at the new Club by Dominik Mager
- Is Trader Joe’s eyeing retail space at Circa Central Park in Harlem?
- Citi Bike inching it’s way into Central Harlem