On this Harlem blog, I use tees to feature the subject matter, ie Harlem. Sometimes readers ask, where can I buy a unique tee with the name Harlem on it? Here’s an option. One of my favorite Harlem sites, Harlem NYC, is now offering Harlem tees to purchase. The t-shirt says “Keep Harlem, Harlem.” Pretty cool…huh? If you’re interested in purchasing this Harlem tee, go here! And to check out Harlem NYC like I do, click here.
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
What does Keep Harlem Harlem mean? Keeping it from renovating abandoned burned out buildings or building new condos or keeping Harlem from opening new restaurants or great services? Or Keeping Harlem with a previously much higher crime rate ..Not sure I understand this T shirt, would someone explain it to me?