There is an art mural contest happening in Harlem! The deadline is April 11. Here’s the details: Harlem art students, community members, school children involved in the arts should send their art work to firstname.lastname@example.org. The various art pieces that come in will be used to create a huge mural to be printed on large-scale printed vinyls to go on the construction fence across on the corner of FDB and 110th Street. That’s where a new Harlem condo building is going up where the old gas station used to be.
Search this blog
Photos by HarlemGal
- Shrine World Music Venue in Harlem turns 10
- Bo’s Bagels in Harlem now open
- Beginner ballet classes now offered at Harlem Tae Kwan Do, classes start March 11
- Is Melba’s restaurant in Harlem open or closed?
- Bo’s Bagels expected to open soon in Harlem
- Harlem Globetrotters to be in Harlem February 15, meet up at noon
- Little Bean Coffee coming to Harlem, 111 Central Park North location opens January 22
- The Cecil in Harlem to close after three years
- Harlem organizations partner with FIT to present Harlem Holiday Windows, free tours provided
- Harlem School of the Arts Wé McDonald makes finalist on NBC’s The Voice
- Harlem, let’s make history with her
- RDV Harlem expected to open soon
- Beloved Apollo Theater in Harlem declines Trump Campaign event
- Organic Forever in Harlem to close its doors
- Get fit: Classes in Harlem Offered at Only $10 Per Class
- Experience Harlem unveils app, download it now
- Cafeine Urban Espresso in Harlem taking over former 5 and Diamond space, RDV Bistro to open
- Go clubbing in Harlem at the new Club by Dominik Mager
- Is Trader Joe’s eyeing retail space at Circa Central Park in Harlem?
- Citi Bike inching it’s way into Central Harlem