There is an art mural contest happening in Harlem! The deadline is April 11. Here’s the details: Harlem art students, community members, school children involved in the arts should send their art work to firstname.lastname@example.org. The various art pieces that come in will be used to create a huge mural to be printed on large-scale printed vinyls to go on the construction fence across on the corner of FDB and 110th Street. That’s where a new Harlem condo building is going up where the old gas station used to be.
Search this blog
- Jeff Jacobs Music comes to Harlem
- Vegan Hood to open on Harlem’s restaurant row
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
Reblogged this on Hot Off D's Press and commented:
There is an art mural contest happening in Harlem! The deadline is April 11. Here’s the details: Harlem art students, community members, school children involved in the arts should send their art work in to: email@example.com.