Jan 15, 2011 @ 10:31
Looks like the space at 2168 Frederick Douglass Blvd will continue to be an Italian restaurant based on these photos! I walked over to the corner of FDB and 117th Street this morning after a follower on Twitter was the first to tip us off last night (Friday) tweeting that a sign was up on the old Frizzante space confirming the name and opening date. Messages were later left in our feedback inbox! As always, a big Harlem thanks to those individuals that reached out to us! Keep those tips coming in!
In conclusion, Harlemites still have a restaurant on that corner. The cuisine is the same. Let’s just hope the interior and exterior changes are better managed than their predecessors! We will soon find out!
See you at Lido February 1st!
Search this blog
- See Reclining Liberty art installation in Harlem’s Morningside Park
- Harlem’s Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar moves over one avenue
- A Cantina 8th Ave coming to old Bier International space in Harlem?
- Watch The Mitchells vs The Machines April 30 on Netflix
- Pods arrive in Central Harlem along with a gigantic mural
- Dragon Sushi Harlem opens
- Dragon Sushi rolling into a familiar Harlem space
- Root Juicery of Harlem is open, stop by 112th and FDB
- Bixi, new Harlem restaurant opening next to Lido
- Free film screening in Harlem, See Black and Blue Oct. 9
- Vege spot opens in Harlem, Lyn-Genet’s Kitchen owned by bestselling author
- Annie’s Juicery lands on Harlem‘s Restaurant Row
- Redesign planned for Harlem Meer area, groundbreaking set for Fall 2020
- Introducing Bean & Barley, opening on Harlem’s restaurant row
- Paint’n Pour opening in Harlem on restaurant row
- Watching Black Panther in Harlem | Racism | Al Jazeera
- Harlem’s coffee scene continues North with ACP Coffee
- Shop stylish kid essentials by Harlem resident, #blackfriday code offered here
- CitiBike station spotted on Frederick Douglass Blvd in Harlem
- Karaoke Night in Harlem begins September 4th